Guys, a moment of silence please. Yours truly has been nominated for a sunshine blogger award, how wonderful. Am so excited. Thank you very much Yaasotaa for nominating me. I am grateful. I am sorry I didn’t see it immediately that’s why am replying to it today. You know I cant be blamed, right?
Excuses aside, Yaasota is a great poet, that’s how I can describe her. Her poetry moves you and bring still emotions that resonates with your life. Do check her blog yaasotaa.wordpress.com for some amazing poetry to the soul.
Rules for the award :-
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so that others can find them.
- Put the award logo
- List the rules.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the award and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog post.
Here we go.
1. What is your biggest fear?
Failure. Oh ,In as much as we are told we should not fear failing as it brings a room for improvement, I fear it so much. Every time am doing something , I always want it to look perfect. I can’t just risk failing at whatever i do, it demoralizes me.
2 What brings you to blog?
I have so many things to blog about. Life is full of stories you know. Every time I hear people whispering ,I always see an opportunity to write about it. Everyday of our life we go through series of events that no one is talking about. The things people are not saying but can be felt is what brings me to blogging. I want to share all those stories and moments with everyone so that they can feel that it happens to everyone not them alone.
3. How long you have you been blogging?
Well, this is my third year.
4.What is your favorite music?
I always find this intriguing since I listen to a variety of music. Let me just say music that moves is my favorite.
6.What do you feel proud of?
Am proud of myself and who I am becoming.
I won’t do 11 as Yaasotaa , i’ll just nominate five since it will be an easy reminder.
- Kamal https://boundlessblessingsblog.wordpress.com/
- Diana Tyler https://lapetitmuse.wordpress.com/
- Megala, https://megalaskitchen.com/
- Drag the pen https://dragthepen.wordpress.com/
- Resh https://reshonlineblog.wordpress.com/
- What inspires you in life?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Any challenge you experience in your writing that bothers you?
- When did your writing actually paid you off or brought you to limelight?
- Best experience this year?
- What don’t we know about you?
- Where do you come from?
- What do you like about your culture?
- What advice would give to someone who wants to venture into blogging?
- Your favorite food?
- What do you hate most about your country?